Could your company be a Member of the WHA ?
Yes! The WHA welcomes companies in the water dispenser business or just about to enter.
Who can join?
- Bottled Water Dispenser Distributors
- Point of Use Dispenser Operators
- Commercial Contract Water Source Bottlers
- Manufacturers/suppliers of Products and Services to the UK Water Dispenser industry
- Affiliates, consultants, trainers etc to the UK Water Dispenser industry.
How do you become a Member?
Complete an application form available from the Secretariat.
If you don't have a proposer and seconder from the Membership, speak to the Secretariat who may be able to help.
Once your application is approved by the Executive Council, and your Membership fee paid, your company will be an Applicant with two steps to Full Membership:
- Training - See Training Manual for full details.
- Undergo and pass your appropriate Audit(s).
Once audits have been passed your company will be a FULL Member and will enjoy the benefits of being listed in the WHA website, using the WHA logo and representing itself as a WHA Member. Why choose a WHA Member. Applicants have one year to fulfil Full Membership criteria.
NB: Distributors of Commercial Bottled Water must source their water from an accredited WHASource Operator. See a full list of Member Contract Bottlers
Contact the Secretariat for more details and information.