Could your company be a Member of the WHA ?
Yes! The WHA welcomes companies in the water dispenser business or just about to enter.
Who can join?
- Bottled water distributors
- Mains-fed operators/distributors
- Commercial contract water source bottlers
- Manufacturers/suppliers of products and services to the UK water dispenser industry
- Vending operators
- Bottle refill and hydration suppliers/distributors
- Consultants to the UK water dispenser industry
- Affiliates, consultants, trainers etc who supply services to the UK water dispenser industry
How do you become a Member?
Firstly, we suggest that you first take a look at all the benefits of Membership, and read about our training and audit programme.
Next contact the Secretariat who will send you an application for membership. Once your application is approved by the Executive Council, and your Membership fee paid, for bottlers and distributor/operators your company will be an Applicant with two steps to Full Membership:
- 1. Training - See Training Manual for full details.
- 2. Undergo and pass your appropriate Audit(s).
On successful completion of the WHA audit, your company will become a Full Member and enjoy the benefits of being listed in the WHA website, using the WHA logo and represented as a WHA Member. Applicants have one year to fulfil Full Membership criteria.
NB: Distributors of commercial bottled water must source their water from an accredited WHA bottling plant.
Suppliers of water contact products are required to complete a Supplier Questionnaire prior to full Membership.
Contact the Secretariat for more details and information.